OT Re: Beer OT

antares antares@euronet.nl
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:53:53 +0200

On 4-okt-04, at 12:19, Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:

> At 04:12 10/4/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>> At 00:51 10/4/2004, you wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Guys, just try belgian or FRENCH beers, even if you hate france (for=20=

>>> one reason or another...).
>>> Then you'll find your Bud is a "pee in a can" beer, like Joe Garrett=20=

>>> said...
>>>
>>> Quentin.
>>

>> If you can't make up your mind if you prefer German or French beer...=20=

>> I got an appreciation for the beers of Alsace when I was in=20
>> Strasbourg, last year.
>>
>> Of course, all beer tastes best when consumed in it's native habitat.=20=

>>    ;-}
>> Conrad Hoffsommer
>

> BTW, (just so they don't think I forgot) Belgian and Dutch beer taste=20=

> great, but even greater when St=E9phane or Andr=E9 are buying... ;-}}}
> Thanks again, guys.

I was just in the very south of Holland for a week (very close to=20
Aachen) and tried a few new beers I never had before.
One of'm is called Affligem.  You must have right from the spout though=20=

(sorry, don't know the word. Is it fawcet?). It is creamy, strong, and=20=

gives you that very relaxed feeling we all need after a days hard work.=20=

  AFFLIGEM, guys and gals!

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek