Beer

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 05:19:32 -0500

At 04:12 10/4/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>At 00:51 10/4/2004, you wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>Guys, just try belgian or FRENCH beers, even if you hate france (for one
>>reason or another...).
>>Then you'll find your Bud is a "pee in a can" beer, like Joe Garrett said...
>>
>>Quentin.
>

>If you can't make up your mind if you prefer German or French beer... I
>got an appreciation for the beers of Alsace when I was in Strasbourg, last
>year.
>
>Of course, all beer tastes best when consumed in it's native habitat.    ;-}
>Conrad Hoffsommer

BTW, (just so they don't think I forgot) Belgian and Dutch beer taste
great, but even greater when Stéphane or André are buying... ;-}}}
Thanks again, guys.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder