Epoxy

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 20:47:10 -0700

Paul Chick said: "Any acetone used for cleaning the glue residue is very =
carefully
controlled-a very small amount is placed on a rag over the tip of a =
gloved
finger and carefully wiped on the area to remove any film left when
necessary.  No bathing is done.  A few quick wipes leaves the glued area
ready for DAG."

Paul,
I still maintain that this will degrade the epoxy, if it is done before =
it has a FULL cure. I say this because of my own personal experience. If =
it works for you...so be it, but I don't recommend the procedure, =
especially for those who have less experience with epoxy.<G>=20
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I