Beer

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 13:35:22 -0700

Andre' Oorbeek said: "Next time, let's have a beer (but not your lousy =
Buds or Coors please!)"
I totally agree with that!<G> A Well Crafted Beer(s) from any Oregon =
Micro Brewery, is definately in order. I personally hate those "pee in a =
can" type beers! When I was a teen ager, didn't know any better and that =
was all that was available, yes. One trip to England and the Main =
Continent, cured that stupid insanity!<G>
Happy to actuate your funny bone!<G>

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I