OT real men

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 18:27:13 +0200

On 3-okt-04, at 18:06, Quentin Codevelle wrote:

> Hi!!
> =A0
> "btw, only real technicians are able to adore France.
> Just so you know...."
> =A0
> ??? Sorry but I don't understand !!
> Maybe you said that because real technicians like good wine!
> =A0
> Quentin

Well, isn 'it obvious?
I am a real technician and the best wine still comes from la douce=20
France.
Besides, if you think about some other famous French products like=20
there is :
The 2CV, the Panhard, the early Peugeots (I had one of those 403 's,=20
station wagons with three rows of seats), the early Gaveau, the early=20
Erard, the early Pleyel.
How about ALL the French cheeses?  (At some time in my early days I=20
spent one whole month on Corsica, eating all the Corsican cheeses along=20=

with the best French wines available). How about Paris?
You want me to go on? about the croissants? the petit cremes? the=20
crepes? the Cote d'Azur? the Provence? the air?

MAN!!!

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek