Re: OT André's Stinking Euro's

Bernhard Stopper b98tu@t-online.de
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 17:00:32 +0100

And we german=B4s miss our Mark :(

Bernhard
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Quentin Codevelle=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 4:44 PM
  Subject: Re: OT Andr=E9's Stinking Euro's

  Hey andr=E9!

  don't worry man, you're not the only one who is "shocked" by the =
change of money !!
  Many people in France are still speaking in "francs" instead of euros.
  that will take many years to many people to be totally accustomed to =
euro.
  You think that the guldens should have been kept as the european =
money. We, french, think that Francs should have been kept, of course !! =
:-)

  Even if you're becoming an old fart, don't spread yourself in the air =
too fast, 'cause we still have plenty of things to learn from you!

  QNTN