lifting strings

Jenneetah yardbird@vermontel.net
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 07:33:45 -0400

At 10:58 PM -0500 10/2/04, Ron Nossaman wrote:
>"Kinking" the wire is precisely how it works.

It's definitely not a "pull and slide" tool. As to the Terminator, I
remember Chris Robinson, the inventor, telling of Rick Baldassin's
experience with it when trying it on a beta basis. He affectionately
called it aggraphe buster because one of the first things he noticed
about it was its generous leverage.

BTW, has anybody noticed that leveling strings in the keyboard's
standard position does not guarantee that you won't have open strings
in the Una Corda position? Or have I been hallucinating again?