new grand hammer head replacement

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 03 Oct 2004 06:16:17 -0500

Quentin,

I know that now. :-) But I didn't at the time. When I clicked on the icon,
my Paint Shop program opened but the pictures would never appear. I guess
there's something wrong somewhere because I've redone everything and even
sent myself a picture as a .tiff attachment and it still wouldn't open.

If I didn't have the program, mine would have probably opened also. :-)

Oh well, I got them off Andre's website.

Avery