Glue; bridge pins

ilex cameron ross i1ex@earthlink.net
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:09:50 -0400

i second the request, as i am looking at a similar situation on the piano i
just bought. however, i do have the option of purchasing a new bridge, as
it's my piano, but none of the cracks are major - just enlarged holes. and
yes, i will be perusing our archives, i just wondered if anyone had *new*
perspectives?
-ilex