Butterfly Grands..was baby grand Butterfly

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:06:32 -0700

Hi Joe, And you like squares? Humm <G> To me I like both if there is =
money to be made. "The customer is always right".
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe Garrett=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 12:02 AM
  Subject: Butterfly Grands..was baby grand Butterfly

  w peterson asked: "I have a butterfly, the one with 72 keys.  I think =
that I have a =3D
  customer for it.  I was wondering if a new scale and  quality bass =3D
  strings would help.  They want to put a player in it."

  Talk about throwing money down a Rat Hole! I'll repeat my most common =
phrase: Ya can't poish a turd! (However, if you leave it out in the sun, =
long enough, it gets hard enough, it can be buffed to a reasonable a =
matte finish!<G>) nuff said?
  Best Regards,,=20
  Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
  Captain, Tool Police