Hammer Weight Graphing

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 06:52:05 -0600

>Ron,
>How does one print out a spread sheet? As I've never been big on
>spreadsheet format, I've never had to print one.

Hi Joe,
With the program's print function. Excel's help section will tell you how
to print what you want, and what you don't.

>I am definately interested in the chart.<G> BTW, I'm unclear about the
>"Spline" thingee. Whatzat?
>Best Regards,
>Joe Garrett, R.P.T.

It's a interpolated polynomial curve that connects all the data points in a
smooth line. What that means is that someone wrote the code so we can just
put in the hammer position and weight data, and let the program do the work
of estimating hammer weights between our measured points in the scale
without our having to understand exactly how the sucker works. Before I
started using spreadsheets, I used to do stuff like this in Turbo Pascal
(DOS). These days it's Delphi (Windows), but the less involved stuff like
this is much easier in Excel.

Ron N