Wound Trichords

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:21:35 -0600

At 09:40 11/22/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>The bass strings look unusual - the copper appears to be wrapped at a
>different angle than usual - how does one describe it - fewer wraps per
>inch? Can you give more info about these strings? (Looks like beautiful
>work, Terry.)

I think it might just be an optical confusion caused by digital pixalization.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder