keyboard levelling

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:00:27 +0100

Thanks for all you advice.

Stephane, I met some techs who were levelling only with eye sight, like =
you do.
I already tried, but my eyes are not accurate enough to go to the entire =
process with enough eveness.

But maybe I should give it another try some day.

I think the edge that can be found at the yamaha academy should be great =
because this "wood and plexiglas" sandwich can hardly bend or warp with =
time.

I already tried buying some aluminium bar, but I found it was not =
perfectly straight, even after just buying it.
Of course, one shouldn't let it fall on the floor, or laying the edge in =
a vertical position, against a wall, for example.

But even with great care, it wasn't straight enough from the beginning.

Bye,

Quentin