"should I stay or should I go?"

Hazen Bannister hazen@bannisterpiano.com
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:45:31 -0500

Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:

> At 06:26 11/17/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>
>> How about tuning a piano in a gradeschool cafeteria during the lunch
>> hoursssss? Did that once. Character building isn't the first
>> description that comes to my mind!   ;-)
>>
>> Terry Farrell
>

> The time which confirmed my wisdom in buying an ETD was doing a pitch
> raise in a high school corridor, between basketball practice and the
> cafeteria AND accompanied by _3_ soft drink machines.
>
> I _really_ would have been thinking impure thoughts without that machine.
>

> Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
> Decorah, IA
>
> - Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
> Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
> - Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
> - American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder

Hi,
  I tuned a small grand in a high school gym, the boys varsity
basketball team came in dribbling  basketballs,and when I got over that,
here comes the girl cheerleaders on stage with me.
Accutuner on auto-pilot !
  Also I was tuning a grand at a church one saturday morning,and here
comes the choir marching in.They start singing , smiling nodding at me,
and when the first song was over, the choir director looked at me
smiling and said , we're not bothering you are we? I smiled back, and
said no, I'm just tuning the piano. Accutuner on auto-pilot.
Best
Hazen Bannister