tuning fee

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:24:31 EST

Terry Peterson writes:
<< >Mostly from customers who TELL me what other tuners (one in particular)

>charges, (having inquired by phone) and that's one way; obviously they're

>comin' to me instead, so when i get 5 such calls, that kinda tells the

>story. Another way is I talk to other techs and they tell me about losing

>"tons" of possible clients because they refuse to lower their $180 tuning

    I, too,  lose "tons" of customers because I charge more, and I am
thankful for that.  I already have more than I can do, even while charging more than
anybody else in my vicinity.
   Just think how many customers could be had if you tune for free!
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT