About Checking

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi@earthlink.net
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:25:01 -0800

Joe,

Wow!!!   I can't believe that there is a tool that you don't know =
about!!!
Now I'm REALLY worried about the security of our country.  <G>

=20

It is in my Renner USA catalog as Check Bending Pliers #1602 on =
page3-11.
I bought it at a Convention.  The tool looks exactly like the typical
backcheck wire bending pliers that Schaff sells...cat.#5502, page 50 or
Pianotek's # BPL-1F on page D23, but they machined it, upon Richard
Davenport's urging, to bend the wire at the 70 degree angle. =20

=20

Wow!!!   I can't believe that there is a tool that you don't know =
about!!!
(I'm still shaking my head.....;>)  )

jeannie

=20

Jeannie Grassi, RPT

Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal

 <mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net> mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net