Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide advertising and media companies.

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 23:00:03 -0800

Mr. Hechler,
   . Its been so nice with just piano posts over the last few days. I =
have vowed to not jump in to these non piano threads but I will break my =
rule just this once.
    I'm sure your this is very important to you and no doubt you can =
make the case why it should be important to me, but I just don't care =
about this MS-Linux controversy .
    Mr. Hechler ,my bucket is full with my  business, taking care of an =
old house,aging parents , my own small children, health insurance =
struggles--male pattern baldness- etc.
    I can just continue to hit the delete button, but I appeal to you =
just this once---This is a piano tech forum . I speak for only myself =
and ask that you refrain from this practice and post only on piano =
related topics.
    Tom Driscoll=20