Who REALLY won the election ???? ( OT)

LarryinAtlanta@aol.com LarryinAtlanta@aol.com
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 10:56:46 EST

In a message dated 11/8/2004 10:34:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
marc_avery@hotmail.com writes:
None of your comments have anything to do with the true essence of what I'm
trying to say.

The problem with what you're trying to say is that it is built on a
foundation of conspiracy theories and propaganda fed to you by the DNC.

And besides...  CBS didn't try to "pull anything".
Well, yes they did. They tried to do Bush in with a late in the game smear
campaign based on forged documents, outright lies, information that had even
been rejected 4 years ago by the king of smear, Algore. When Algore won't touch
it, it *has* to be bad. Then they planned to air a false story about the
weapons cache, and would have done so if the story hadn't leaked out forcing them to
go with it early. Their intent was to affect the elections with unproven
scandal spit out too late for anyone to refute it. As it turned out, that story
too was false. If you can't see that CBS blatantly attempted to do harm to Bush
during an election, something is seriously wrong.

They're owned by one of
the cheapest cost cutting broadcasting corporations around.  Their CEO and
board of directors are about as right wing as you can get.
Now that's a real joke, Marc. The CEO and board of directors at CBS are so
far left they ought to be named Marx.

Whitewater a
scandal?  Give me a break.  Enron was a scandal.
Fine. Whitewater involved the Clintons, Enron involved no president. But if
you want to insist on using Enron as a case in point, perhaps you'd like to go
on the record acknowledging that the criminal activity at Enron happened
before Bush took office, only coming to light right after he became president. That
means the bulk of the criminal activity happened while Clinton was in office.
I don't think you can blame either president for what happened at Enron. But
if you insist on doing so, at least have the intellectual honesty to lay it at
the feet of the president who was in office when the crimes were being
committed instead of the one in office when their house of cards that took years to
accomplish fell.

Ask anyone who worked
there and lost everything.  Can you honestly say the same for Whitewater?
Believe me, if the twin towers hadn't been attacked, Bush would have never
got off his butt either.
Well, you're off the standard DNC talking points there, Marc. Or have you
forgotten that the DNC yelled the conspiracy theory from the rooftops that Bush
came into office planning to start a war in the middle east? Which way do you
want this - you can't have it both ways.

He ignored all the CIA information about a possible attack.
Sorry, but that's not factual. You need to study up on that one, Marc. The
briefing was just one more like many others that came to the president, even
when Clinton was in office.