Spring Wave Washers (was RE: Cordless screwdriver

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 20:51:11 -0600

At 6:34 PM -0800 11/7/04, gordon stelter wrote:
>I think the "single wave flat rim" variety is what
>we'd want to use. Any argument?
>
>--- Keith McGavern <kam544@gbronline.com> wrote:
>  > Here is a representative picture of the actual
>>  washer I was
>>  referring, and its official name, Spring Wave
>>  Washer:
>>
>  > http://www.itwac.com/sw.html

You'll receive no argument from me as to what type you want to use,
or what you think others want to use, but the one you mention is not
one I was referencing.

The three wave spring washer is what I was specifically referencing
as the picture indicates in the web site link that I provided.

Keith
--
Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician