question about temperament strips (was RE: one rubber mute)

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 07 Nov 2004 18:46:05 -0600

Jurgen,

Even though I do a lot of "rubber mute" tuning, I've recently bought temp.
strips from
Scaff (way too thick) and Piantek (way too wide. Can't even use on a
vertical without
cutting!). I may be contacting you soon! :-)

Avery