WD40 again

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 06:08:00 -0500

"Still, how about WD40 on hammers - someone?"

Likely a great idea - for grand pianos in churches and lounges - might help
repel the onslaught of red wine in churches and martinis/beer/etc. in lounge
pianos - 'course, maybe martinis in some churches......

As Jimmy Buffet said: "It's a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday
mornin'".

Seriously though, anyone that sprays WD40 on a set of hammers should be
shot.

Terry Farrell

> Thanks for the info - I believe my patient was actually a Cable-Nelson
> console. And I *swear* I could see where the original screw holes were for
> normal hinge. However, the vandal-proof notion helps me make sense of
*why*.
> The piano had been in a church for who knows how long. Still, how about
WD40