Exit polls. OTsour grapz!

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Wed, 03 Nov 2004 19:15:26 -0800

<<50% of America has spoken...don't forget that!

David I.>>

That's true. The other 50% don't bother to vote.

Terry Peterson

----Original Message Follows----
From: David Ilvedson &lt;ilvey@sbcglobal.net&gt;
To: &lt;pianotech@ptg.org&gt;
Subject: Re: Exit polls. OTsour grapz!
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:59:06 -0800

----- Original message ----------------------------------------&gt;
From: pianolover 88 &lt;pianolover88@hotmail.com&gt;
To: &lt;pianotech@ptg.org&gt;

&gt;Larry,

&gt;Oh my goodness! So beautifully stated, and not a wasted word. I hope the
&gt;libs take it to heart and realize that, just like Bill O'reilly, we are
&gt;looking out for you too! Please &quot;wake up&quot; and admit when you
have lost.
&gt;AMERICA HAS SPOKEN! And loudly, with a mandate as well! Now we ALL have
&gt;come together and celebrate this greatest nation on God's green earth.

&gt;Terry Peterson

&gt;----Original Message Follows----
&gt;From: LarryinAtlanta@aol.com
&gt;Reply-To: Pianotech &amp;lt;pianotech@ptg.org&amp;gt;
&gt;To: pianotech@ptg.org
&gt;Subject: Re: Exit polls. OTsour grapes!
&gt;Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:50:38 EST

&gt;In a message dated 11/3/04 3:00:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,