same old/same old (yet another OT)

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 21:02:25 -0600

Sorry, David, I started it with my post where I was venting about "one =
of those days" I had when I locked my keys, tools and piano action in my =
car, and waited for service from AAA.  It lead into a discussion of =
vehicles and roadside services. =20

Barbara Richmond, RPT
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Skolnik=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 7:23 PM
  Subject: Re: same old/same old (yet another OT)

  At 10:56 AM 11/3/2004 -0700, John Musselwhite wrote:

    While my subject lines had "OT" in them, discussions about service =
vehicles for piano tuners are ON topic since they're piano related. It's =
a subject we've been covering since this list began ten years ago and it =
will continue as long as vehicles are tools most of us have to use to do =
our jobs.

  So John - Here's MY complaint!  You undermine the whole system when =
you misuse or abuse the OT designation.  Now I have to start wondering =
whether other posts you label OT might not have some topical =
information.  Actually, maybe OT does mean On Topic as well.  Now I'm =
really confused.

  David Skolnik