Exit polls. OTsour grapes!

Alpha88x@aol.com Alpha88x@aol.com
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 07:48:56 EST

In a message dated 11/3/2004 1:16:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pianolover88@hotmail.com writes:

> Of course I would have seen the insert only AFTER having punched
> Nader's chad (if he were my preferred candidate), and so my ballot would be
> invalidated if I were to punch out any other chad.  In contrast, my friend's
> absentee ballot information included a salmon-colored notice inserted
> carefully between the pages towards the front of the booklet, where the
> presidential candidates were listed, so it would be impossible not to see it
> before mistakingly punching Nader's chad.  Why were her materials assembled
> with clarity and user friendliness in mind, and why were mine assembled to
> be unclear, even deceptive?  My part of town is heavily Democrat.  Hers is
> heavily Republican

   Please have THAT investigated!!!!. Obviously, someone biased assemled the
voting materials.  I can attest that there are many ways to misguide voters.
My guess as to why election officials would do this, is that they are blindly
over zealous for their candidate. These people have no right to work in an
election office. They are not worthy, because they cannot or will not be
impartial. They have no regard for the sanctity of voting. They have no respect for
other's choices. They have no interest in fairness.
   I despatetly want my choice for president to win, but when I am working
for the county, I PUT MY OWN PREFERENCES ASIDE AND WORK FOR THE VOTING PEOPLE,
not my own presidential preference, reguardless of who they vote for and I dont
presonally agree with their choice!

What IS wrong with those people??????