OT-Road Service

Tue, 02 Nov 2004 10:20:59 -0600

At 08:12 11/2/2004 -0800, you wrote:

>I'm driving a Toyota Corolla Sedan and I can get an action across my back
>seat if I put it at an angle.  I can also slide it in the trunk with the
>seats down.   In a few years I plan to give it to my daughter and get a
>Toyota Prius.
>
>David I.

John Ross in NS has a nice arrangement for his van and has posted pictures
here in the past.

I, personally, have a '97 Chevy S10 extended cab pickup with topper.  All
my normal tools and supplies which I don't want freezing are in the cab,
behind the seat, and big stuff like the tilter i'll use this afternoon or
any action can go in the back. I occasionally move pianos, also, but do
have to remove the topper for that.

25+ mpg on the road, too.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

-The only substitute for bad manners is good reflexes.