OT-Road Service

Tue, 02 Nov 2004 08:24:12 -0600

At 09:15 11/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>I wish better roads were available for bicycles. I'd ride my bike to most
>of my appointments. If most folks did that it would put a good dent in our
>grotesque rate of fossil fuel consumption and dependency on foreign oil,
>and help big time with obesity. Too bad our transportation systems and
>social attitudes are so screwed up in this country.
>
>Terry Farrell

Going 25 miles one way to an appointment, half of it on gravel roads, would
not be a pleasant bicycle option here.
Especially at -20°F.
;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder