pitch instability in pianos humidity effects.

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:34:10

Hi Ron,

Both flat and sharp. They were visably leaning towards the tail when the
humidity levels were low. This is from 1999 so I don't have any more than
recollections to share really. Definitely *not* scientific.