Tuning Devices for learning (was Tuning Devices)

Sun, 30 May 2004 12:40:19 +0200

Chris

While we are all free to use whateve style of teaching we each find best
suits our own needs, I think it has been shown very clearly indeed that
ETD's can and are used very succesfully in teaching all aspects of tuning.

Cheers
RicB