Practical Concert Work

Sat, 29 May 2004 11:29:27 +0200

This is something I've heard before as well.  Tho you end up with quite
a bit more let off in the bass then the treble... not that that is a
huge problem.

I agree with the consensus coming through that 3mm let off is quite a
distance... and certainly not within what I would term a concert regulation.

Glad you all seem to have gotten your june issues and had a chance to
read this.  Struck me immediatly as a good thing to throw back and forth
a bit on the list.

Cheers
RicB