PVC-E glue for bushings, other action felts.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 May 2004 16:39:35 -0700 (PDT)

The PVCE that the supply houses sell is very watered
down and runny compared to what I believe is,
chemically, the same stuff, sold at fabric stores as
"Aileen's Tacky Glue " and such.
     Because of its inherent goopiness, this is my
favorite for all action felts. Everything stays quite
nicely put with the first application, with less
absorption into the fabric.
     Comments?
     Thump