[Files] RE: Vehicle organization for Tuning Business (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Mon, 24 May 2004 22:23:53 -0500

Please post to pianotech

Rick,

Don't know where you could buy stuff, but I made a couple of dividers
that attach to the t-nut track, to keep an action (grand or vertical)
from sliding around, and protect it from the other junk I carry.  It's
in two pieces, with enough space in between so I can put the seat-back
up without removing the dividers.  Photo attached, I'd be happy to
answer any questions.  Since the photo was taken, I removed the rear
wall to make it easier to slide the action in and out.

Mike

Photo at:

http://tinyurl.com/yscwq

Direct ptg.org URL: