Vehicle organization for Tuning Business

Rick Bazemore tunericks@yahoo.com
Mon, 24 May 2004 19:45:48 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, so I've decided to delay purchasing the trailer (mini-shop) at least for the present time.  Now I would like to begin thinking about organizing my Pontiac Vibe (mini-suv w/4.5' x 5' feet of flat fold down space in back) for efficient work and parts access.  If anyone knows of a good resource for storage bins and tool boxes that can be easily secured in such a vehicle, or any other good ideas for vehicle organization,  please let me know.

Rick Bazemore
Covington, GA