Best piano in your world.

John Formsma john@formsmapiano.com
Sun, 23 May 2004 20:23:14 -0500

The most recent is a Kawai RX-2 that I tuned last Friday. It has always
been tuned in an unequal temperament, has a Dampp-Chaser system which
maintains pitch within 2-3%, and sings sweetly.

When I tune it with open unisons (which I normally do with this one
since it's so close to pitch already), it has an even more fabulous
tone. Lots of "punch" when you need it, but never harsh.

The other RX-2s I tune are good also, but not like this one. It's in a
church to which I have a key, so I always schedule some extra time to
just sit there and play for a while.

Formsma