(OT:) (OT) (OT) Eliminating OT Wars (OT) (OT) (OT)

John Formsma john@formsmapiano.com
Sun, 23 May 2004 07:56:37 -0500

Yes, I know Ric. It's hard sometimes, isn't it? I feel your pain and
struggle. You obviously need our free services since you are likewise a
compulsive OT-aholic. When you can't help yourself, it's bad, but it's
not the end. There is hope, Ric, but only if you get immediate help. <g>

Seriously, though, someone had to state the obvious. And, I've been
restraining myself for three months, so I KNOW it's possible.

Our group desperately needs funding as this is a widespread problem on
Pianotech. To succeed, we really need your financial help at this time.

Please make your donations to:
The Terry Peterson Rehabilitation Fund
402 West Main Street
Blue Mountain, MS 38610

Sincerely,

John Formsma

President and Founder of the OT-aholics Anonymous Support Group

(Virtual Meetings following the Tuesday Pianotech Chat)