Rogers Voicing Advice

Sat, 22 May 2004 22:14:29 +0200

Hi Roger

With all the interesting discussion going back and forth on this and
other topics this one slipped by me.  Really good sound advice which was
more or less what I was fishing for to begin with.  The magic bullet
mentalilty you refer too, seems a bit more wide spread then perhaps it
should be.

Thanks for the nice listing

RicB