PDA- questions on upgrading Toshiba PPC and TuneLab

Brent Musgrave pianotek1963@netscape.net
Fri, 21 May 2004 21:08:43 -0500

I am very happy with my Toshiba Pocket PC and TuneLab.  A full year
running and yet to see my first problem.  Like others, I can tune about
three pianos on a charge, even with my backlight on bright. There is a
very inexpensive battery extender that operates on four AA batteries
that can be plugged in that will  run the PC if necessary until you can
get it to a charging station.  Of course, the more expensive way to go
is to have a secondary back-up battery.

I have had a very good experience with a Toshiba Laptop (and TuneLab, of
course) as well.

Regards,
Brent Musgrave