workbench

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Fri, 21 May 2004 19:34:01 -0600

Hi Joe,
 I did not know that the damper wire was the same size as the sticker =
wire.  And besides extra damper work is not my favorite task to do.
So the first junker upright that went to the dump was robbed od most =
usable parts and damper blocks 6 were drilled out to be clamps for =
Baldwin Ackrosonics, and are kept in a special place ready to make money =
<G>
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Barbara Richmond=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 1:28 PM
  Subject: re: workbench

  Heck, I'm a bit late, but here's my exciting workspace--I refer to it =
as my shoplette, which is squeezed into the laundry/storage room.  I =
went for a 48 x 24 cabinet base since I'm REALLY short on storage space. =
 The bench top is 30 x 60 and I attached it to the base with a long =
piano hinge so if by some chance I want to move the bench to another =
room, I can flip the top up and it will fit through the doorway.  The =
top extends over the back enough that I can clamp on lights or the pole =
for a Foredom.  The front extends enough that there is enough space for =
my knees if I want to have a seat while working.

  The wedges are to keep the bench in place, I put some casters on it =
that are a little too good.  Oops. The flowers were a gift from my son, =
who purchased them at a garage sale.  :-)

  To create even more work space, I put a board on top of the utility =
sink (that you can't see in this picture).=20

  Barbara Richmond=20