Relocating knuckles

Fri, 21 May 2004 20:43:45 +0200

Oh there are lots of ways of accomplishing this quickly. I like my
upside down saber saw jig that David Stanwood was kind enough to
contrive for me when he was here in Bergen.   But a band saw works well
too... either way you need to take a little guide to cut exactly the
same depth and spot. I generally like to cut before filling up the old
slot.

Cheers
RicB