Betsy Ross..bring 'em on!

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Fri, 21 May 2004 10:08:37 -0700

on 5/21/04 9:42 AM, pianolover 88 at pianolover88@hotmail.com wrote:

I DO love the money as well as the work; but $300-$500 per day is enough !
for me....After all, I need time to go to the beach, ride my electric
skateboard, catch a  movie (usually 2-3 per week) or be home in time to
watch O'reilly! Isn't life great!

Hi. Terry---it always makes my day when I hear a guy being happy &
successful in his work; good job, dude.

Friends, please note that Terry lives in LA, where the fees we charge are
high, and the cost of living is high....
If  could make $500-600 a day and live in Omaha, or Fargo, or Des Moines(
small cities in the Midwest, for you foreign devils <g>) I'd be RICH, I tell
ya, RICH.......

xoDA