Eudora 6.1 & Mac Syst. 10.3.3 problems

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Fri, 21 May 2004 18:24:57 +1000

Hi all,

My apologies for submitting a computer problem to the list. However,
there may  be a number of you who are experiencing similar problems
to those I'm having with Eudora since updating my G4 Powerbook to OS
10.3.3 with Eudora 6.1 recently.

My Powerbook is configured for two users with password access. Since
adding the second user, Eudora is incapable of opening the in-boxes
to deliver mail, due to a suspected permissions problem. The inboxes
will open if I log on as a Root user, but that's hardly an
appropriate use of the Root user function. Anybody else had this
problem and know of a work around?

Regarding our new sound board design, a couple of months ago I
promised to let list members know when images of the new design is on
the web site. Well finally I've got some images scanned. They are yet
to be re-sampled into jpeg files, but they'll be available online in
the not too distance future.

Regards,
Ron O.
--