PDA- questions on upgrading

Mickey Kessler mickeykes@charter.net
Thu, 20 May 2004 21:29:34 -0400

Hi,

Just FYI, about two months ago I bought an Axim X3 gray-market from Ebay,
then bought Tunelab.  I've had some problems with Tunelab; in fact I think
it may have been my problems that caused Robert Scott to recommend that
Axim X3s be avoided for for his program.   Tunelab stops reading certain
partials after a while, making for a very frustrating and time-consuming
experience.  When it works, it works wonderfully -- other than a rather
poor manual, the program is worth every cent and then some, and support is
personal and prompt -- but it appears that the X3 just doesn't want to
cooperate.

Other than that, the X3 is a great little machine.  I'm praying Dell will
provide a fix like they did for the X5, though.   Meanwhile I'd advise
getting an X5, or one of the other handhelds that have been proven to
work.  Then get Tunelab -- I think you'll be very satisfied.

Hope this helps.

Mickey Kessler