Major Grotrian problem

Thu, 20 May 2004 15:26:37 +0200

Ajay Mistry wrote:

>Hi Joe I did use pure lead no traces of Zinc but I do
>have all the lead that was originally present in the
>keys with me still I preserved it didnt know what made
>me do it but I did keep it all.
>
>                 Regards
>                               Ajay.

Then take a piece of the old lead and weigh it compared to an exact same
size of the stuff you put it.  If it is significantly different then
thats your problem, and you need to do a whole weighoff job.   David
Love has a pretty decent quick and dirty way if you know how to weigh
keys for Front Weight.

Do the weight checks and we can perhaps offer you some help.

Cheers
RicB