Hammer Felt the A quality getting better every day

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Wed, 19 May 2004 11:24:14 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Isaac Oleg wrote:

>Hi Phil,
>..
>
>Notice that the original "AA" quality from Wurzen have get so much
>better in a few days that it is now the AAAA quality !

>best regards , I like to live those days !

Those guys are amazing.  The quality never stops.

On a related topic.  I noticed the picture on the Wurzen site showing the
hammers had one hammer that looked like it was reinforced.  The fad these
days seems to be for unreinforced hammers.  Any thoughts or comments about
whether or not reinforcing is useful or beneficial?

Phil Ford