Lacquer fight!/ Internal friction

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Mon, 17 May 2004 21:23:51 +0200

Now, TP,
this is how S$S makes his business.  This doesn't mean that S$S is the
holy bible.  This can, though , mean that S$S keeps the world turning
around S$S's ideas, with big bucks in hand for everyone agreeing with them.
My opinion is that magic sound happens where it wants, when it wants
(did you ever feel difference between good sound and magic sound ?).
And certainly, I heard magic sound in older pianos, and not only in S$S
pianos.

My small amateur opinion.

Stéphane Collin.