Solving the TP Mystery

Mon, 17 May 2004 08:45:19 +0200

Erwinspiano@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 5/16/2004 3:00:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:
>
>     Personally.... I cant see any real reason to want to hide ones
>     identity
>     on this list...  I mean to each their own to be sure...but...
>
>     Cheers
>     RicB
>
>   Well if you knew the real reason then you could see it & you'd
> understand  duh so give the benifit. Personally it's their business.
>  Dale

Actually Dale, I believe actually that the fellow has communicated a
couple times privately to me in a much less agressive fashion then what
its very easy to read into some of these posts of late. Actually..
Topper and I seem to get along just fine. That doesnt mean I agree with
this secret identity thing, nor does it prevent me from seeing how
obviously problematic that  choice relative to what Paul brought up.

As far as giving Mr Topper the benifit.... I do, and it seems to me
there was a note to me posted (by me from him) that fairly clearly
reflected that.

All that said... it sure is amuzzzzing to see all the fuss about this.

Cheers
RicB