Raving about the list

Barrie Heaton piano@a440.co.uk
Fri, 14 May 2004 22:00:43 +0100

In message <BAY18-F107VwxVLYHMr0001cf8f@hotmail.com>, Richard Day
<pianotoone@hotmail.com> writes

>Grab your flamethrowers folks...but if you are going to flame let's have a little
>constructive content in the fire.

If you find the amount of post a bit much why not change your email
software that filters list like this into subjects it make life a lot
simpler

this is a screen shot of how I see piano tech
www.a440.co.uk/tp.jpg

I can mark  them interesting or send them down  to the bottom if not
interested tells me how may items to each tread and how many  are read
and unread at the moment there are 65 treads running in piano tech

I have been using this software since 1995 and with pianotech since
1996-97 I can leave the list for days or weeks and pick up a subject and
follow it with ease

I believe Eudora handles list this way Turnpike which is what I use can
be used in the US but it is configured for OS use

the "me too" posters have never bother me

Barrie,

--
Barrie Heaton      PGP key on request           http://www.a440.co.uk/
AcryliKey Ivory Repair System UK ©              http://www.acrylikey.co.uk/