Lurker response

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Wed, 12 May 2004 06:29:47 -0400

On May 11, 2004, at 10:06 PM, David Chadwick wrote:

> What would make those of you who don't feel credentialed, and
> who perhaps know as much or more than those who frequently post, feel
> credentialed?

A suggestion from whose lurker to post ratio is fairly high:
Take the PTG exams. I didn't say pass them on your first attempt
(though that would be great!), just join as an Associate if you haven't
already, and schedule your exams. Attend PTG seminars and the annual
convention.
Other suggestions: sign your posts, and try to make your question (if
you're posting a question) as clear as possible. Don't expect us to
guess the brand, model, age and condition of the instrument.

Regards,
Patrick Draine

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available