Disgusted, etc.

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 11 May 2004 20:33:46 -0700 (PDT)

Alan, There possibly is another factor that causes us much friction.
We have all grown up talking face to face reading each others body
language
as we speak and talk.
Here on the list we can not see the personality of the writer and thus
the
intent or meaning of the post may be lost.
And good grief, all of us need to be taken with a grain of salt once in
while , or as someone said take a time out our selves when we get too
hot
under the collar.

Joe Goss

Yeah...what Joe said!  Or, in the words of one of Thump's FAVORITE songs,
"Don't change a hair for me,
Not if you care for me..........."

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL