Gas price increase

Mon, 10 May 2004 15:26:21 -0700

Try to group your trips geographically and, if your costs go up, raise your prices.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: 5/10/2004 3:20:55 PM
Subject: Gas price increase

Hi, How is everyone coping with the gas price hikes? I work in an area that requires me to drive several hours a day and I have calculated that my gas costs have gone up about $40.00 a week.  I am raising my prices accordingly.  Won't say what they are or will be but I will be dividing the increase among my customers.  How is everyone handling this?