Wurlies

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Fri, 7 May 2004 22:16:38 +0100

Alan Barnard wrote;

"Anyhow, I owe these folks quite a bit of money for some landscaping they
did on the house and I'd love to barter piano work for it. "

Just last night I had an hour long call from Denmark , a guy looking for
spare plastic parts for a Lindener, which I had. I couldn't really charge
for them as I am suspicious of the longevity of these parts (now 30 years
old). However he agreed to barter with a large quantity of Denmark's most
famous export .................. Lego blocks!  Apparently he is friendly
with someone high up in Legoland.

Am wondering if I could persuade Lego to make moulds for obsolete plastic
parts, after all it is their line of work.

AF